It depends on the activity and conditions in your home. Allergen filters are ideally changed every 2 to 3 months. If your home has pets, children, or people with allergies, replacing those filters at 1 to 2 months is best. Need help figuring out the right filters and replacement schedule for your lifestyle?
Articles in this section
- How Do I Contact FilterEasy?
- How do I know what size filter I need?
- Where are my air filters located?
- What is HVAC?
- How will dirty air filters impact my HVAC system?
- Will regularly changing my home's air filters really help lower my energy bill?
- The air in my home is already clean ... Isn't It?
- Why should I change my filters?
- How often should I change my filters?
- Can my filter have more than one size? How do I know my size?